Sunday, November 11, 2012

Coming back

Talk about insanity! The last two months have been a whirlwind of kitchen work, familial obligations and flat out exhaustion. Between shows in our dinner theater that pushed the limits of my skills, hospital visits for my grandmother, and moving my mother to a new home, there has been little time to devote to my blog.

However, things are starting to slow down, even though the holiday season is approaching. We are looking forward to holiday parties, our Christmas production and hopefully snow days!

We made it through the election, some vicious storms throughout the country and now it's time to get back on track.

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday of all time. I'm looking forward to jumping back in to my blog and reestablishing the trust of my readers.

Coming soon:  An elegant entree-- Beef Wellington.

No comments:

Post a Comment