Tuesday, January 20, 2015

What is love?

I freely admit I have been a bad blogger. It's been almost two years since I posted, and there has been a lot of Pure Food Love in my life since then. I've changed a lot, I've grown a lot. My world has expanded, I've experience the loss of a loved one and the exhilaration of success. I have learned about the beauty of a tight local community and the strength of a shared vision of renewal.

I am going to embark on a quest to explore, discover, and bring to light all of the amazing foods that are locally grown and produced in my little corner of the world. I want to push my understanding of what it means to eat local, to establish relationships with small restaurants and food suppliers. I want to learn to create works of culinary art with the gorgeous, fresh and wonderful foods I can find in this, the Bread Basket, this glorious farm land.

Join me and let's see what we discover, together. Let's experience this Pure Food Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment