Thursday, April 25, 2013

A New Start with Old Friends

It's been a while since I posted here, but things have been going crazy in my world. However, I want to get this thing started back up and what better way than with a bang!

Here it is--- I'm going to New York City! Next week, just in time for my big 30th birthday, I will be in the Big Apple. Guess what I'll be doing? You got it-- eating, drinking and making merry!

Share my adventure with me as I eat my way through the city. I plan to hit as many ethnic restaurants as humanly possible as well as squeezing in a Broadway show, maybe a museum or two and of course a few bars. Join me by reading my blog entries. I'm even gonna try to upload some video. Won't that be awesome?

Who knows, there might even be prizes involved.....  :)

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment