Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Best Birthday Ever! Part 1

What a truly awesome day!I was going to write about it last night, but I was so worn out from everything that I went straight to sleep, lol.

The day started with a trip to Eataly Caffe.

Yeah....sorry about the lamp post....

Once there, we indulged in the best coffee beverages I do believe I've ever had. My beverage of choice? Iced cappuccino.
I'm a coffee drinker by nature, but this was not your average cup of joe. Behind the counter were two beautiful, shiny espresso machines, able to produce many, many shots of espresso at one time, which is good, because there was quite a line. This drink took a few minutes to make. The shots were poured over ice and allowed to chill while the barista frothed chilled, sweetened milk. When everything was finally layered together, dark chocolate was grated over the top.

Sitting outside in the slightly chilly morning, watching people go by, life could not have been better.





No comments:

Post a Comment