Monday, July 2, 2012

Giving it a go

So, I'm going to be trying my hand at food blogging. I am not entirely sure what I will be writing about...except...food.

A little about me: I'm a chef, not so much because I have years and years of experience, but because that is the role I fill where I work. I love what I do, I love working with food. Nothing makes me happier than preparing something delicious for others to eat and enjoy.

I have a history with food. Growing up, it provided comfort in an unstable household. As I got older, I learned to appreciate it more and more. However, some of my earliest memories are of cooking. At 4, I clearly recall being proud as punch at being allowed to use a "sharp" knife for the first time. I have a lot of great food memories, as well as a pure love of all things gastronomic.

I have always made it a priority in my life to bring comfort and pleasure with food. I figured I would share that out here on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment